I had deleted this

Well, I had felt like I was done with blogging. Now I guess I'd still like this to be on here so maybe i can get back into it again.

I'm not sure what I should write though. Maybe just a quick summary. My second semester is going well for the most part academically, but I feel more and more cut off. I'm reading a book called Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut and I'm really into it. The more I read from him the more I like. The weather outside seems like a slap in the face because its so bright and sunny but I feel the opposite way. Seeing people outside with a bunch of people makes me that much more sad.

I am trying to be optimistic though and not always complain. I realize that the things I mentioned before are doing just that, but oh well. I have no idea what else to put here so I guess I'm done.

1 comments:

Joe Luzzi said...

yayyy sam's manifestos is back wooohooo